Life is just a Movie where You control the Story & I control the Reviews

If your also interested in the Ads to some of these movies check out Movie Ads - a Yahoo! group.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Fountain (Rated PG-13)

I thought I was a very spiritual person before watching this movie, but apparently I wasn’t enough spiritual to keep track of this movie.

It started on one level of a animal researcher trying to find a cure for cancerous brain tumors. 

We learn his job has become an obsession when we are told how his wife his wasting away with one.

An accident combination from a tree in a far-a-way jungle has brought what seems a cure for aging.

It was the twist of when we see the announcement that it fact the aging cure has cured the tumor in the animal--at the same time the wife dies.

I have been rambling because the actions of Hugh Jackman--a BALD Hugh--seems to be on some time of ‘acid trip’ where he is trying to find a way to deal with his wife’s death.

It was me wondering if the two years the project for the movie was down might have been a good idea if it stayed down forever.

I think the moral of the movie was one some level was--we are more than our bodies.  We live on in all things.

PASS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment