Life is just a Movie where You control the Story & I control the Reviews

If your also interested in the Ads to some of these movies check out Movie Ads - a Yahoo! group.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Serpent's Kiss-R rated

Ewan McGregor from 1997-plays a man who wants to create the ultimate masterpiece-not on canvas, but in landscaping.  Revenge planned not through him, but a man who wants the owners wife, his very own cousin!!  EU.

Revenge plot kind of goes aray when Ewan falls for the crazy daughter. 

When I first saw this movie the first ten minutes I looked at the "wife" and said, "That's Galen from Attila!" but as I did my research it wasn't, but damn near close.  Imagine Galen and Annette Benning having a child.

It's a period piece, but not like Sense and Sensibility was, but it will make others think you have culture.  The obvious players in the scheme is know to the viewer-and you'll just LOVE the way the bad guy dies in the movie.

It was from the $5 dollar rack to start and it was worth it.  So have about 2 hours to kill I say pick this movie up!

No comments:

Post a Comment