Life is just a Movie where You control the Story & I control the Reviews

If your also interested in the Ads to some of these movies check out Movie Ads - a Yahoo! group.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Twilight (PG-13)

This movie has to be for the next generation's of LOTR fans because I certainly wanted to stake myself as I watched it.

Did I mention that it's a story of young love between a girl and vampire?

The story itself is wonderful written, except has Vampires have no reflections (so how can he get photographed?), but the actors were just not the right fit.  It was like pulling fangs to get them to say the lines and even though it was set up for the audience to have the tense moment throughout the film it was just too slow.

The girl herself reminded me of Lindsay Lohan and the guy looked to old in the face and creepy young in the body.

Rent for the story, but the extra characters steal the movie and yes it sets itself up for a squeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment