Life is just a Movie where You control the Story & I control the Reviews

If your also interested in the Ads to some of these movies check out Movie Ads - a Yahoo! group.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Little Children (Rated R)

I have seen my share of ‘Lifetime TV’ movies, but any of those can be better than this!

This movie is about a house husband who seeks a connection with a wife starved for attention from a husband who is so hooked on adult websites to show that he cares.

This movie is so drawn out that I thought it was on slow-mo on the remote control.

Sure for the dudes, you see Kate Winslet’s boobs, but even for that image you wouldn’t pay full price.

The only 2 good quality I could find are the other male star of 'Phantom of the Opera' taking a totally different role and making it his own and that the movie came to an end.

PASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment