Life is just a Movie where You control the Story & I control the Reviews

If your also interested in the Ads to some of these movies check out Movie Ads - a Yahoo! group.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Closer (Rated R)

This movie was filled with so many twists and turns in this movie that you have to really pay attention.

There is a very funny Internet scene between Jude & Clive that brought out a genuine chuckle from me.

There is a time lapse in the story where they will mention 'Months ago' or 'Years later'

This movie sending Jude (and to a little extent Julia Roberts) through the ringer of in conversations.emotions.   It is a total 180 from his 'I get everything I want' attitude in the 'Alfie' movie.

The ending is kind of confusing, but in the end I'd say just pass on this unless it's a slow rental night.

No comments:

Post a Comment