Life is just a Movie where You control the Story & I control the Reviews

If your also interested in the Ads to some of these movies check out Movie Ads - a Yahoo! group.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Because I Said So (PG-13)

Diane Keaton plays a mother who just can’t do anything, but meddle in her daughter’s lives.

When the first two are in secure marriages her soul focus is on her mini-me version Millie, played by Mandy Moore.

Mom butts in by placing a personal ad and then finds who she believes is the ‘perfect man’ for her daughter.

However, fate brings in another man that mom really can’t give the green light too.

We do the ‘how could you’ senerio when she finds out what mom has done, but everything works out for all in the end.

It is so sugar filled sweet that it’s bound to rot your mind as well as your teeth.
Rent to watch with the mother in your life.

Truly you are the ones who should have more than just one day to honor the sacrifices, the unconditional love and the hours of labor you had to endure to bring us into the world even when we rebel against you never realizing until we have our own children or until its to late to say it.... We love all that you have done for us Mothers.

To my mother, I would never understand why you put up with me, but I thank God above that you have and still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment