Life is just a Movie where You control the Story & I control the Reviews

If your also interested in the Ads to some of these movies check out Movie Ads - a Yahoo! group.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector (PG-13)

It has nothing to do with being a redneck that you will enjoy this movie.

The one concern about watching this movie was hearing several lines from his original stand-up in the movie and there was none!

The other concern was that I would laugh so hard that the contents of my drink would shoot out of my mouth, which I can say-mission accomplished.

This movie was not only charming, but also down and out funny.  To ease all your troubles of the day/week just pop this DVD into the player and relax.

When all is said and done-Larry the Cable Guy-does 'Git-R-Done' with this movie.

RENT

No comments:

Post a Comment